• :即将到来的汽车:
    支持JobsCreator,兼容性更广泛
JobsCreator 永久车库可以在配置中禁用
物品要求可以在配置中禁用

配置:​

lua:
Config = {}

Config.Locale = 'de'                -- de, en, es, fr, at
Config.JobsCreator = true           -- Enable if you want people be able to sell cars from JobCreator permanent garages

-- Item
Config.useItem = true               -- Player requires to have item in inventory to be able to sell their car
Config.Item = "kaufvertrag"         -- Item name >> E.g "contract"

-- Logging
Config.DiscordLogging = true        -- Enable discord logging?
Config.WebHook = ""                 -- Webhook URL

区域结构:​

lua:
Locales = Locales or {}

Locales ['en'] = {
    -- General Translation
    ['missingPassenger']    =    'No passenger detected',                                                    -- No passenger
    ['vehicleNotOwned']        =    'This vehicle does not belong to you',                                       -- Vehicle not owned
    ['notDriver']            =    'You must be in the driver seat',                                           -- Not on driver seat
    ['notInsideVehicle']    =    'You are not inside a vehicle',                                             -- Not in vehicle
    ['keysReceived']        =    'You have received the car keys',                                              -- Keys received
    ['keysGiven']           =    'You have given the keys to ID %s',                                            -- Keys transferred
    ['failed']              =    'Something went wrong',                                                       -- Something went wrong
    ['noContract']          =   'You don\'t have a sales contract',                                         -- No contractor item

-- Alert Dialog (Car Buyer)
    ['confirmTransfer']     =    "Confirm transfer",                                                            -- Title of Alert Dialog
    ['aboutToBuy']            =    "You are about to buy the car for $%d. Do you want to proceed?",            -- Confirmation text of Alert Dialog
    ['transferCancelled']    =    "Transfer cancelled",                                                        -- User pressed ESC or Decline

-- Input Dialog (Car Seller)
    ['title']                =    "Transfer car keys",                                                        -- Title of Input Dialog
    ['label']                =    "Enter price",                                                                -- Label of number input
    ['labelDescription']    =    "Car price",                                                                -- Description of number input
    ['invalidInput']        =    "Invalid input",                                                            -- Invalid number input
    ['invalidPrice']        =     "You don\'t have enough money",                                                -- Invalid price

-- Discord Webhook-Logging
    ['WebhookName']         =   'Name',                                                                     -- Discord Webhook Name
    ['EmbedTitle']          =   'Car Sale',                                                                 -- Title of log
    ['Footer']              =   'Footer',                                                                   -- Footer of log

['logFailedTransfer']    =     'Player %s (ID %i) just tried to transfer car keys but no passenger was detected.',                       -- No passenger
    ['logCarTransfer']        =     'Player %s (ID %i) just transferred car keys to player %s (ID %i) for $%i.',                              -- Transfered to .. for .$
    ['logCarNotOwned']        =     'Player %s (ID %i) just tried to transfer car keys but the vehicle didn\'t belong to them.',              -- Vehicle not owned
    ['logNotDriver']        =     'Player %s (ID %i) just tried to transfer car keys but they weren\'t in the driver\'s seat.',             -- Not on driver side
    ['logNotEnoughMoney']    =    'Player %s (ID %i) just tried to receive car keys but they didn\'t have enough money.'                    -- Not enough money to buy
}

最后编辑:
顶部